Vygis Activation Mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vygis Activation Mistake

Hi DC-Unlocker, please check your [email protected] emails. I sent you an email yesterday, my dongle SN is 00031D29.

Originally posted by happymobile View Post
    Hi DC-Unlocker, please check your [email protected] emails. I sent you an email yesterday, my dongle SN is 00031D29.
    Please explain more about your problem, thank you.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

A few days ago I wanted to buy 2 years support for Vygis, but I accidentally purchased USD$100 Full Vygis Activation from Gsmfather instead. However, I had already activated my Vygis dongle a few years ago. So actually the payment of USD$100 was unnecessary.

I sent an email about it to you guys yesterday but didn't get a reply. This morning I purchased 2 years support. Can you use the USD$100 payment to put credit into my account instead? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by happymobile View Post
        A few days ago I wanted to buy 2 years support for Vygis, but I accidentally purchased USD$100 Full Vygis Activation from Gsmfather instead. However, I had already activated my Vygis dongle a few years ago. So actually the payment of USD$100 was unnecessary.

I sent an email about it to you guys yesterday but didn't get a reply. This morning I purchased 2 years support. Can you use the USD$100 payment to put credit into my account instead? Thanks.
        You should contact reseller you've purchased activation from then to exchange it into credits, we won't be able to see any payments that were not done directly to us.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X