REFUND MY CREDITS OR MONEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REFUND MY CREDITS OR MONEY

I bought credits on the 15th of June to unlock an Huawei HiLink modem, when i tried it, it said Unlock Failed, but it generated the unlock code, i haven't used the code because the modem interfacehas no place to input the unlock code., i read the tutorials and all. Here's the Unique Transaction ID #5YB508202Y2671220. I can also provide screenshots of my paypal account for verification. I want my credit refunded. The modem is no longer with me.

I just bought another 4 credit to unlock Huawei E3131, but same thing happened. Unlock failed but it generated the unlock code, i haven't used the code because the modem interface has no place to input the unlock code. Here is the ID Unique Transaction ID #0WV667957S451682A. I want my credits refunded. I want to try and unlock it again. The modem is still with me.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by paularo View Post
    I bought credits on the 15th of June to unlock an Huawei HiLink modem, when i tried it, it said Unlock Failed, but it generated the unlock code, i haven't used the code because the modem interfacehas no place to input the unlock code., i read the tutorials and all. Here's the Unique Transaction ID #5YB508202Y2671220. I can also provide screenshots of my paypal account for verification. I want my credit refunded. The modem is no longer with me.

I just bought another 4 credit to unlock Huawei E3131, but same thing happened. Unlock failed but it generated the unlock code, i haven't used the code because the modem interface has no place to input the unlock code. Here is the ID Unique Transaction ID #0WV667957S451682A. I want my credits refunded. I want to try and unlock it again. The modem is still with me.
    Thank you.
    You should first consult before unlocking since obviously you don't know how it works. As per user agreement, refund or credits to be added back possible only after problem investigation is done, since you do not have modem anymore, as you say, it becomes not possible. Unlocking same device again does not require new credits so you can repeat as much as you want to. If you could tell what problem you face during direct unlock, then we might be able to help you.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      You should first consult before unlocking since obviously you don't know how it works. As per user agreement, refund or credits to be added back possible only after problem investigation is done, since you do not have modem anymore, as you say, it becomes not possible. Unlocking same device again does not require new credits so you can repeat as much as you want to. If you could tell what problem you face during direct unlock, then we might be able to help you.
      i still have the modem. I have gotten them back. When i try to unlock, after searching for the modem. It doesn't show direct unlock, when i try "Do Job" it says unable to unlock, "Unlock Failed". Then i choose the option "Generate unlock code" which i did, but that didn't help.

Comment

i still have the modem. I have gotten them back. When i try to unlock, after searching for the modem. It doesn't show direct unlock, when i try "Do Job" it says unable to unlock, "Unlock Failed". Then i choose the option "Generate unlock code" which i did, but that didn't help.
        Direct unlock not available only if modem is detected as unlocked on software, to get correct lock status you must insert invalid operator's sim card in it. There must be more information on DC-unlocker when unlock ends up with an error, not only "Unlock failed", so please be more detailed about it.

Comment

Direct unlock not available only if modem is detected as unlocked on software, to get correct lock status you must insert invalid operator's sim card in it. There must be more information on DC-unlocker when unlock ends up with an error, not only "Unlock failed", so please be more detailed about it.
          I inserted an invalid operator's sim. I will send you screenshot of the error.

Comment

dc1.PNG dc2.PNG This is my error message

Comment

Disconnect phones, other modes and routers from pc then do it again.

Comment

i can't do it again. I don't have credits

Comment

i can't do it again. I don't have credits
                  Means you are trying unlock different device since dc-unlocker does not request new credits for same device unlock.

Comment

Means you are trying unlock different device since dc-unlocker does not request new credits for same device unlock.
                    Ohhh... Let me try it again then..

Comment

Its not working. Here's the error message

Unlocking, please wait ...

unknown error

Error code 19

unlock failed !

As you saw in the screenshot

Comment

Credits were added back to your account now.

Comment

Credits were added back to your account now.
                          dc3.PNG

i am still getting the same error.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n150808[/ATTACH]

i am still getting the same error.
                            Try to do unlock on other computer, maybe this will help. Be sure modem detected by autodetect. If that will not help, please contact us by live chat. We would take debug log and would be able to check more then.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

Try to do unlock on other computer, maybe this will help. Be sure modem detected by autodetect. If that will not help, please contact us by live chat. We would take debug log and would be able to check more then.
                              ok. thanks but this is what i am getting now. dc4.PNG

Comment

Working...
                              X