Purchased credits but not showing in DC client when logged in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased credits but not showing in DC client when logged in

I have made payment of 14 Euro to purchase credit I am a new user, my user id is imransayed.a

I logged in to DC Unlocker client but credit shown as ZERO. Please help.

Credits for payment by paypal are not added because payment is refunded.Your payment is refunded, because you used unverified paypal account. For security reasons our system automatically refunds payment from unverified paypal accounts. You need to contact paypal and verify your account. Then our system will not refund your payment

Comment

You can see my paypal account is verified.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by imransayed.a View Post
        You can see my paypal account is verified.
        If you made it verified, then you can repeat payment. It should be not refunded then.

Comment

Hi,

I have just bought 5 credits to my existing user account and it went from 1 credit to Zero.
          Can you help?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by keoma View Post
            Hi,

I have just bought 5 credits to my existing user account and it went from 1 credit to Zero.
            Can you help?

Thanks
            Credits for payment by paypal are not added because payment is refunded.Your payment is refunded, because you used unverified paypal account. For security reasons our system automatically refunds payment from unverified paypal accounts. You need to contact paypal and verify your account. Then our system will not refund your payment.
            1 missing credit added back to your account.

Comment

Working...
            X