Wrong user name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong user name...

I bought today 30 credits on my username, but when i try logon on Dcunlocker i HAVE INFO wrong username or password, I had reset may password but still have this same inf... what is wrong??

Originally posted by NAAS1 View Post
    I bought today 30 credits on my username, but when i try logon on Dcunlocker i HAVE INFO wrong username or password, I had reset may password but still have this same inf... what is wrong??
    username/password fields are case sensitive, make sure you do not make mistake when typing info in. If you copy this data into fields then make sure you do not copy spaces before or after username/password.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      username/password fields are case sensitive, make sure you do not make mistake when typing info in. If you copy this data into fields then make sure you do not copy spaces before or after username/password.
      I am trying everithing but nothing help..

Comment

I am trying everithing but nothing help..
        What username do you try? What software do you try to use with that username?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

What username do you try? What software do you try to use with that username?
          Sorted... i put last sixt digits password that i recived... now i have error 62...maybe blocked( too many times put wrong password)

Comment

Sorted... i put last sixt digits password that i recived... now i have error 62...maybe blocked( too many times put wrong password)
            Provide your IP address, we will check. This werror might also be related to device that is connected to pc, therefore you could try the following: Check adapter binding settings https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings
            If adapters do not solve connection problem check metrics:
            control panel > network and internet > network connections > Right click on your device that you want to unlock connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric". Set Interface metric as "200". OK > OK > OK

Comment

• NAAS1
              NAAS1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmm..I did everything what you wrote but still error 62, my Ip 192.168.1.94. I think there is problem with connection with server, because when i hit unlock button there is attempt to connect to server thru my modem ( that iam trying to unlock) there is no sim card inside and thatts why there is no internet connection..maybe i do something wrong. Now iam working on Windows7 , previously i used XP and inever had problems with unlock modems..

Originally posted by valdemaras View Post
            provide your ip address, we will check. This werror might also be related to device that is connected to pc, therefore you could try the following: Check adapter binding settings https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings
            if adapters do not solve connection problem check metrics:
            Control panel > network and internet > network connections > right click on your device that you want to unlock connection > properties > internet protocol (tcp/ipv4) > properties > advanced > ip settings > uncheck "automatic metric". Set interface metric as "200". Ok > ok > ok
            any words??

Comment

any words??
              Sorry but there isn't anything else left to check if you did adapter bindings and metrics settings. If you can log into server when modem is disconnected from pc then it surely is fault of the modem for why you get this error and only by following those steps will solve this connection problem.

Comment

Working...
              X