Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, refund or help unlock Huawei G510-0100

Hi,

I wanted to unlock the old G510-0100 from Huawei to update Android and give it to my son. I found your program DC unlocker and created an account on your site.
    Next I looked up the amount of credits needed, it states 4 credits on the site under the Buy Credits section, clicking on 'how much do I need?' line item 79.
    So I bought 4 credits.

Next I restarted my G510 in Fastboot mode (any other attempt to dectect the phone in DC Unlocker failed), and located the phone.
    After detecting the phone, it does not state any specific model Huawei, but just a the Huawei in Fastboot mode. The program then informs the that the anount of credits (4) in insufficient, I would need 15 credits.

So my conclusion must me, 1- I made some mistake along the way, which results in a far to expensive unlock, or 2 - I did everything right, but the information on the site is incorrect, in stead of 4 it should state 15 credits are needed.

Please help me resolve this issue. I would like to have the phone unlocked for 4 credits, or if this is not possible, please refund (because I think 15 credits * 0,90 Euro is far to expensive for this old phone.

Regards, Richard

First of all please let us know what exactly you want to unlock on your phone. Then we will be able to provide correct information.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I am sorry for leaving out this important piece of info, I want to unlock the bootloader so I can update Android to Cyogenmod

Comment

Originally posted by Aarnink View Post
        I am sorry for leaving out this important piece of info, I want to unlock the bootloader so I can update Android to Cyogenmod
        We do not have bootloader unlock service, we have only bootloader unlock code read service. If that is what you are seeking for guide for you here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...er-unlock-code
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X