Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pending new User" No paid credits in my account :( :( :(

Hello,

wanted to unlock my Huawei MediaPad X2 and to use the DC Unlocker to read the bootloader Code.

Bought 4 Credits via Paypal (see attachment No. 1). Got a Mail (Attachment No. 2) with Subject "Pending new User", with my Username and Password and with text "Credits for piffpaff34 account were not added, because the payment is pending. Credits to the account will be added as soon as payment is cleared."

Huh?????

This was the only mail I've got. No Mail with Account activation or anything else. Also nothing in Spambox.

Can you please add my paid Credits manually?

Thank you a lot

Best Regards.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by piffpaff34; 2016-07-29, 04:23 PM.

Hello again,

thanks for your first help. Got a new password and could use my bought 4 credits.

But in the program, I clicked the wrong button. No I have the Unlock Codes, but not the bootloader-Code, I wanted to get :-( I am a fool...

Bought 4 Credits again, but now they are nowhere again :-(

Could you please add them manually again?

Sorry for my stupidity

Thank you very very much.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Your second payment status is pending too. Credits will be added after payment cleared. Sorry, can not add credits without having payment received.

Comment

OK, was that the same with the last payment? I cannot understand why paypal sets a payment to pending status...

Comment

Originally posted by piffpaff34 View Post
          OK, was that the same with the last payment? I cannot understand why paypal sets a payment to pending status...
          Yes, it was same with last one too.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
          X