My Account is blocked with my remaining credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Account is blocked with my remaining credits

I tried unlocking a device(E5372) because the code I got from v3 algo calculator failed and got report that there is monitoring software on my pc, I disabled my antivirus, still the samething, on the third attempt, my account was blocked. What's going on admin?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Please provide your username or dongle id and we will check
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Please provide your username or dongle id and we will check
      My username is hackmed

Comment

Originally posted by hackmed View Post
        My username is hackmed
        Your computer runs usb activity scanning service/software therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
        Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          Your computer runs usb activity scanning service/software therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
          Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
          Ok. now I understand. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X