how long until credits show up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long until credits show up?

I paid for credits with account dnxzp and haven't seen the password to the account or anything in my inbox yet.
    Last edited by dnxzp; 2016-10-19, 10:03 PM.

Payment received, account created. Account details should be sent to e-mail which you provided. Try to check in spam, maybe it went there.
    If still not found, try to use recover password function in dc-unlocker software. E-mail with password will be resent.

Comment

I'm not seeing anything in my spam email and when I try to recover password, it says Bad email or username. I worry that I might have inputted my email wrong now. Is there a way I can confirm this is my account and change the email?

Comment

Originally posted by dnxzp View Post
        I'm not seeing anything in my spam email and when I try to recover password, it says Bad email or username. I worry that I might have inputted my email wrong now. Is there a way I can confirm this is my account and change the email?
        Contact us by live support chat from web page and provide payment confirmation, we will change e-mail and provide password there. Or you can send e-mail to [email protected] with payment confirmation and details.

Comment

Working...
        X