Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please unblock

Hi

I have been blocked due to software that I didn't know was other than antivirus.

Appreciate you unblock me and please PLEASE post the software list that you will cause a block so that we know what to uninstall.

Wirshark is a very useful tool for other things we have ( I work for a network company. and we use it for debugging packets capture logs), and if it was flagged from the first error message I would have uninstalled it at the same moment instead of losing my time and searching for all software that are unrelated (like AVs, Malware scanners...etc)
    I discovered about that wireshark was the SW you meant from the forums here and that was after searching.

Thanks

userid bushlaibi

BTW, just tried again without username, its stil saying that there is monitoring software. I have uninstalled all wireshark and its companion packages.
    Whats the issue???

Comment

Please write your username, then we would be able to check more.

Comment

Username bushlaibi

Comment

Also one more username which belongs to a friend

dlegend

thanks

Comment

Hi,
            I vygis user with dc-unlocker, please help my device account is blocked, how to unblock my device please help.

Comment

Originally posted by bushlaibi View Post
              Username bushlaibi
              Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
              Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by bushlaibi View Post
                Also one more username which belongs to a friend

dlegend

thanks
                Provide IP address from which you try to log in.

Comment

Originally posted by pintu das View Post
                  Hi,
                  I vygis user with dc-unlocker, please help my device account is blocked, how to unblock my device please help.
                  Provide dongle id.

Comment

My box sn 00047278

Comment

Originally posted by pintu das View Post
                      My box sn 00047278
                      Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
                      Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

I have no dongle. It's vygis box please unblock it sir

Comment

There are a lot of software on my pc sir. How use any of the software is that sir?

Comment

If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc.

Comment

Sir, I have to open account

Comment

Working...
                              X