Hello dc team plz refund credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello dc team plz refund credit

i have honor 5x kiw-l21 frb lock after factory reset protection done the dc take 4 credit but the phone not done still lock so plz refund DC ID 013238E2

Hello, so device still asks to log in with google account on phone boot up? Because this is all that FRP unlock does. Refunds/returns not possible when credits spent on frp unlock, unless you got error during unlock.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hello DC-Team i'm a similar situation. I register and buy credits to unlock FRP and to flash in my VIE-L09 a new compilation but nothing change. In the first step, in HCU it says that the FRP unlock was OK but still locked. And in DC Phoenix apparently everything works fine but it don't change nothing. I still with the same compilation. Please refund credits or guide me through the process.

Thx in advance

Comment

Please read reply above, refund for FRP unlock - not possible. FRP unlock only removes google account sign in from boot up as written in Huawei page itself if you havent read that then sorry. If you need to change FRP lock status in fastboot then can refer to this guide https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-phone-disable-frp though not all phones has this option and might be not possible to change it at all.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X