Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credits for Huawei P9 Lite

Hey guys,

I just inserted 4 credits for Huawei P9 Lite unblocking, however when performing it says "insufficient credits!".

Help please?!

Please write your username that you purchase credits for and we will check.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Please write your username that you purchase credits for and we will check.
      botameisso

Comment

Originally posted by botameisso View Post

botameisso
        There are 4 credits. Sure on button that you press is written unlock? Not anything else?I think you are trying to use wrong function.
        Last edited by Vincentas; 2017-04-04, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Huawei P9 lite - EVA-L09 FRP unlock by DC-UnlockerGet User account for DC-Unlocker software - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-get-username-passwordWebsite...

The video here on dc-unlocker with the procedure steps:

"Unlocking" -> "Factory Reset Protection Erase"

That's what I am doing.

Is it wrong?

Attached Files

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laqr...utoplay=1&hd=1

The video here on dc-unlocker with the procedure steps:

"Unlocking" -> "Factory Reset Protection Erase"

That's what I am doing.

Is it wrong?
            If you want to remove FRP (google account at phone startup which you do not know), then yes, you are using correct function. But it requires 15 credits, not 4 credits. Thats why you receive this error message.
            Or you want to do anything else? Unlock phone from network? Read bootloader unlock code?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

If you want to remove FRP (google account at phone startup which you do not know), then yes, you are using correct function. But it requires 15 credits, not 4 credits. Thats why you receive this error message.
              Or you want to do anything else? Unlock phone from network? Read bootloader unlock code?
              I want to unblock the phone from the operator, for that I need a code when inserting a new chip from different operator.

Can you help on which function I need to use please?

Comment

I want to unblock the phone from the operator, for that I need a code when inserting a new chip from different operator.

Can you help on which function I need to use please?
                You are using wrong instructions then. Phone is in incorrect mode.
                Instructions how to unlock your phone correctly you can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-a...n-unlock-guide
                Unlocking from provider requires 4 credits.

Comment

The only way I can make the dc-unlocker detect my phone is when I make a fastboot procedure.

Following the instructions, when I choose Manufacture Mode, the phone goes to the "Other devices" category as you can see attached.
                  I updated the drivers (also had Hi Suite but removed it after it had this problem)

Sorry for the trouble but your help is well appreciatted
                  Attached Files

Comment

The only way I can make the dc-unlocker detect my phone is when I make a fastboot procedure.

Following the instructions, when I choose Manufacture Mode, the phone goes to the "Other devices" category as you can see attached.
                    I updated the drivers (also had Hi Suite but removed it after it had this problem)

Sorry for the trouble but your help is well appreciatted
                    If phone can not enter manufacture mode (is bricked) then you need to repair. Instruction for repair here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial

Comment

Can you help me i bought 4 credits and i can use it, say insufficient credits

Comment

Originally posted by henrymq08 View Post
                        Can you help me i bought 4 credits and i can use it, say insufficient credits
                        Hello, under what username you purchased them and what are you trying to do on software please?
                        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
                        X