72h subscription for HCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72h subscription for HCU

Hello, I just bought a 72h unlimited subscription for HCU but unlike dc unlocker credits I never received a confirmation email for this, only a paypal payment confirm (as usual). When I try to do repairs in HCU I get an "insufficient credits" message. The question is: when will my subscription be "active"? Also, when does the subscription start? After first use? Or right away? My username is badasve. Regards

I see the purchase, it's odd that you get this message, could you make screenshot and add to reply please.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hello, I'm not home right now, and if I do this anyway, even though HCU does not make the repairs it still resets my user data, therefore I'd prefer to be sure that my subscription has been taken into account before doing it again. You're telling me you can see my purchase but do you have any information about the active subscription? In HCU I use my DC unlocker username and password, is that the right way to do it? If you really need me to post a screenshot I'll do it, but I'm pretty positive the message is "insufficient credits" and the repairs are not done (change IMEI, 2nd IMEI and S/N), only reset user data is done.

Comment

It would be great to see it, would help us to locate bug perhaps, i'm adding you license manually though, it should work now for you.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Ok thanks I'll try it tonight but if my subscription is active now I may not be able to post a screenshot of the bug
          Last edited by badasve; 2017-04-18, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Ok, I just got back home and now when I log into HCU it says license ends in 2 days, which means that it must work now, but also that I lost the occasion of using it yesterday when it was supposed to start... Is it possible to extend it by 1 day ? 19 euros is not nothing, so I'd like to be able to really use it for 3 days from now. In any case thanks again for the help!

Comment

Working like a charm by the way, this tool is a life saver! Thanks!
              Last edited by badasve; 2017-04-18, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X