Refund.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund.

HI, I BOUGHT 10 CREDIT FOR 10EURO TO UNLOCK MY HUAWEI ROUTER B68A-24, BUT I GOT THIS ERROR "Special user account needed for this operation, contact support or reseller!".
    IT APPEARS THAT MY DEVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR UNLOCK.
    SO IF POSSIBLE, CAN I GET A REFUND?
    I'LL REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS.

ATTACHED ARE SCREENSHOTS
    Attached Files

Hello, refund now completed.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks alot. You're too kind. I'll recommend you guys

Comment

I purchased credit with my PayPal account last night and was refunded the amount before i could unlock the phone. Why don't you put a notice on your website that says you only accept 'verified' PayPal users? Quite frankly, had i known that i would not have purchased credit. Please help your customers. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by GHOSTREG View Post
          I purchased credit with my PayPal account last night and was refunded the amount before i could unlock the phone. Why don't you put a notice on your website that says you only accept 'verified' PayPal users? Quite frankly, had i known that i would not have purchased credit. Please help your customers. Thank you
          Please provide details then we can help. It's written on our page that only verified PayPal accounts can make payment - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/user_agreement you just need to read.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
          X