DC Phoenix v50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Phoenix v50

I purchased a 19 euro credit yesterday but old laptop crashed after installing. Installed on a new computer today but got message the app is locked to the broken laptop. So I stupidly paid again as an existing user and got the same message. Now setup a new account and paid for a 3rd time. Could you please refund the first two payments to my paypal account?

My original login was bluebaron.

While flashing in fastboot mode using this version of DC Pheonix, the phone turned its screen off and the program kept looping through "flashing recovery" step forever. So the phone is %100 dead now and I have spent 19 credits, 4 for getting the bootloader code and 14 for flashing (or killing) the phone. With that being said, I think I deserve a refund for the dead phone but I'd give up on this and will just ask for the credits I spent here.

Should you need additional info, please let me know.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bluebaron View Post
      I purchased a 19 euro credit yesterday but old laptop crashed after installing. Installed on a new computer today but got message the app is locked to the broken laptop. So I stupidly paid again as an existing user and got the same message. Now setup a new account and paid for a 3rd time. Could you please refund the first two payments to my paypal account?

My original login was bluebaron.
      Refund now completed.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Barrytoo View Post
        While flashing in fastboot mode using this version of DC Pheonix, the phone turned its screen off and the program kept looping through "flashing recovery" step forever. So the phone is %100 dead now and I have spent 19 credits, 4 for getting the bootloader code and 14 for flashing (or killing) the phone. With that being said, I think I deserve a refund for the dead phone but I'd give up on this and will just ask for the credits I spent here.

Should you need additional info, please let me know.

Thanks
        We can't track you by just letting us know what you did and what was not working, be sensible and provide details so we can check.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Refund now completed.
          Thank you very much. I must say I'm very impressed and what a pleasure it is to deal with such an ethical company. Tool worked perfectly as well and saved my bricked Mediapad M3.

Comment

We can't track you by just letting us know what you did and what was not working, be sensible and provide details so we can check.
            All I dead was reboot the phone in fastboot mode, load the firmware and the customization .app files which I downloaded from the support area and start flashing. I noticed after it started that the screen turned off automatically so I though this is something intentional done by the program to save battery. I kept checking every now and then and I noticed that it's in the flashing recovery step with the bar making progress. Later I discovered that it's just looping at that step forever. I left it for around a day and a half with no difference. Then I disconnected and tried to turn on but it just became a completely dead phone. Nothing makes it show any sign of life like charging or fastboot, it's just %100 dead.

The user name I used is: bl4782

Thanks

Comment

All I dead was reboot the phone in fastboot mode, load the firmware and the customization .app files which I downloaded from the support area and start flashing. I noticed after it started that the screen turned off automatically so I though this is something intentional done by the program to save battery. I kept checking every now and then and I noticed that it's in the flashing recovery step with the bar making progress. Later I discovered that it's just looping at that step forever. I left it for around a day and a half with no difference. Then I disconnected and tried to turn on but it just became a completely dead phone. Nothing makes it show any sign of life like charging or fastboot, it's just %100 dead.

The user name I used is: bl4782

Thanks
              Make screenshot of device manager when phone is connected to pc, you certain its not visible there?

Comment

There's no difference between the 2 situations. The device is similar to a case when if you take its battery off. At this point, you can't tell if this is an actual phone or just a toy. I didn't expect to ever have that degree of death!
                Attached Files

Comment

There's no difference between the 2 situations. The device is similar to a case when if you take its battery off. At this point, you can't tell if this is an actual phone or just a toy. I didn't expect to ever have that degree of death!
                  Ok so as i understand it does not appear anywhere on pc even by holding power button on for awhile as well. In such case only mentioned earlier solutions could help in your case which is test-point location and short-circuit flash or main board replacement.

Comment

Ok so as i understand it does not appear anywhere on pc even by holding power button on for awhile as well. In such case only mentioned earlier solutions could help in your case which is test-point location and short-circuit flash or main board replacement.
                    It's good to know the test points method is still an option. I might give it a try.

Thank for all the help.

Comment

Hi,

I couldn't find a "board software including testpoint" for my device (STF-***). Doesn't it have one?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I couldn't find a "board software including testpoint" for my device (STF-***). Doesn't it have one?

Thanks
                        We certainly do not have testpoints for it.

Comment

We certainly do not have testpoints for it.
                          Why certainly? What's wrong with it?

So with this option gone, do I have any other?

Comment

Why certainly? What's wrong with it?

So with this option gone, do I have any other?
                            If you wont find testpoints on your phone board then only replacing main board is the option.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrytoo
                              So since DC Pheonix isn't able to help me unbrick my phone, do I at least get my credits back?

Thanks
                              Credits now added back again.

Comment

Working...
                              X