X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund request

Hi.

My device(Huawei P9) was not in Brick state, but just needed to unlock FRP in a fastboot&rescue mode. I tried to pay DC Credits to use DC Unlocker. Before paying the bill, I saw the comment "We recommend DC-Phoenix + HCU timed license for full repair if your phone is bricked.". I misunderstood the comment "bricked" is for any cases like FRP and this service allows 3 days unlimited use for DC Unlocker. Therefore, I paid the bill 19euro about 10hours ago from now.
    Actually, I am a novice to DC-Unlocker software and in this recovery area. I guess that Phoenix version is something like image mount on my device for recovery by another software, Pheonix. I just just need to resolve FRP lock, and I should have purchased 15 DC Credits or some money to resolve my concern. After payment, there was no credits on DC Unlocker, and a pop-up comment showed like "wrong user or password" on DC Phoenix.(I have captured these situation.) I have done nothing after the payment. At this time, DC-Unlocker online support is not in online. Unavoidably, I posted this request first in the Support Forum, and then I am going to buy DC Credits. Please, cancel and refund the previous PayPal payment.

After about an hour of this posting, I paid the bill of 15 credits to unlock the FRP Lock in fastboot & rescue mode(=OEM LOCK). I applied the FRP unlock by DC UNLOCKER. Unfortunately, there was nothing different from before. Originally, I was able to log in Google play store or something without any problem before DC Unlocker appication. Now, my device in the same situation. What can I do? Please, refund me this 15 Euro PayPal payment of DC Unlocker too.

If you can give me any advice, it will be very appreciated.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by jaredkim; 2018-03-22, 07:33 AM.

Being solved via live support chat.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X