Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you reimburse all the money you pay for 3 days of service ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you reimburse all the money you pay for 3 days of service ??

hello I am interested in your service to repair my cell phone Huawei mate 8 nxt-l09. After doing rollback to return to the original version of software stock android 6, my cell phone lost the imei, lost the signal of the telephone operator and when searching for networks manually in the phone's configuration it does not find any network. I have sigma box and I could restore the original imei of my phone with sigma box, but although the imei is repaired successfully, the phone still has no signal and can not find any network.

the huawei matte phone 8 nxt-l09 is mine I am the only owner and I buy it legally in at & t mexico, I still have the invoice but the warranty with at & t and huawei has expired.

I think the failure of my phone may be in the nv partition but I'm still not sure. I have seen that DC-Phoenix + HCU can repair the nv partition of my phone but its unlimited license service for 3 days is a lot of money for me and only to repair a phone.

MY QUESTION IS. IF YOUR SERVICE DOES NOT REPAIR MY TELEPHONE AND CONTINUES WITHOUT SIGNAL FROM THE OPERATOR, CAN YOU REIMBURSE ALL THE MONEY YOU PAY FOR 3 DAYS OF SERVICE ??

This would be the first time that I would buy your service.

I hope a quick response and thank you very much.

No, not possible after account was used. Most welcome.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X