DC Phoenix license fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Phoenix license fee

Hello . I bought a license to save my hardbrick mate 10 pro, but the application gave a 'Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE' error. I have not made any progress. I want a fee. The person I bought approached me with the suggestion that the fee is possible before I buy it.

19.05.2018 19:14:18 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    File to update: BLA-AL00B_1.0.0.35_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_An droid_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0.0_05022FPT HalabTech.dgtks
    Device detected:
    COM8: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM8)

Writing bootloader...
    Writing BLA-AL00B_1.0.0.35_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_An droid_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0.0_05022FPT HalabTech_3.dtwork...
    Error writing Bootloader
    19.05.2018 19:14:50 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Explained via live support conversation.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Explained via live support conversation.
      In online chat, you said you need to see your dealer, my salesman can not help you, we do not do it. Who am I in charge of? When will we approve the fee?

Comment

Originally posted by berkayyildiz93 View Post

In online chat, you said you need to see your dealer, my salesman can not help you, we do not do it. Who am I in charge of? When will we approve the fee?
        Do not understand anything you just said, but as explained on support chat all discussion about your fees should be discussed with reseller from which you purchased account.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X