Username and password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username and password

try to unlock my Huawei E173 modem but not always displaying network error and others please help

Originally posted by Pathfinder29 View Post
    try to unlock my Huawei E173 modem but not always displaying network error and others please help
    Not understand, we can help only with errors on our software so if you have any you can copy/paste details to us.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

what i mean is that I tried to unlock Huawei E173 (Airtel Nigeria) but I have a problem. If I am connect to internet using this modem DC Unlocker doesn't detect the card, and if I put the other sim, close all applications relating to the modem and try to unlock it it posts this error message:

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error connecting to server !

(error code 62)

and then i try to connect using my phone hotspot for internet connections then it always display two error

1. no password (and after i add my username and password again) it will display
      2. username or password incorrect (and am always sure of the username and password i registered with)

guys is there any username and password i should have that i dont know about or what can i do? please help

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pathfinder29 View Post
        what i mean is that I tried to unlock Huawei E173 (Airtel Nigeria) but I have a problem. If I am connect to internet using this modem DC Unlocker doesn't detect the card, and if I put the other sim, close all applications relating to the modem and try to unlock it it posts this error message:

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error connecting to server !

(error code 62)

and then i try to connect using my phone hotspot for internet connections then it always display two error

1. no password (and after i add my username and password again) it will display
        2. username or password incorrect (and am always sure of the username and password i registered with)

guys is there any username and password i should have that i dont know about or what can i do? please help

Thanks
        How to receive correct username and password you can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Comment

Working...
        X