Order number: GPA.3395-0313-4422-65130
    Order date: 16-Oct-2018 6:44:15 EEST PM

error while reading boot loader code:
    "
    Reading bootloader code...

unknown error (359)
    "

thank you

Refund now completed. Your phone is either in wrong mode for reading this code or device is bricked.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Refund now completed. Your phone is either in wrong mode for reading this code or device is bricked.
      thank you, the phone is not bricked.. but i did follow the instuctions to the letter.. the phone was in fastboot mode as well etc.. but for some reason it didn't work.

Comment

Means you haven't even followed step 1 of bootloader code read guide.

Comment

Means you haven't even followed step 1 of bootloader code read guide.
          then i believe the instructions are not updated. because i have been rooting phones for over 6 years, so simple instructions like these are really easy to follow for me. so since my phone is vtr-l09 which according to the app all vtr-xxx are supported, then it should have worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus View Post

then i believe the instructions are not updated. because i have been rooting phones for over 6 years, so simple instructions like these are really easy to follow for me. so since my phone is vtr-l09 which according to the app all vtr-xxx are supported, then it should have worked.
            Yes, it should have worked if you would have followed the guide and not put phone in wrong mode.

Comment

Yes, it should have worked if you would have followed the guide and not put phone in wrong mode.
              what do you mean by wrong mode? i've tried both fastboot and normal mode. the only reason ive tried fastboot is because normal mode didn't work either. if you mean what i said earlier, then sorry it's just my bad english, what i meant is that ive also tried fastboot mode but it didn't read anything

Comment

Doesn't matter, it seems you just do not understand step 1 of the guide and won't be able to detect mobile in correct mode. Cheers.

Comment

this is literally step 1 IMPORTANT: Connect phone to PC. Then, enable "manufacturer mode" on your phone. This is done by entering in dial pad code *#*#2846579#*#* (On tablets without dial pad use tilted calculator to dial ()()2846579()()= marked in red), select "Project Menu", "Background settings", "USB ports settings", "Manufacture mode".

which was done beforehand, it's really not anything hard to do.
                  anyway, thanks for the refund

Comment

Working...
                  X