Payment refunded after verifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment refunded after verifying

I purchased 4 credits through paypal with debit card only and the payment was refunded. The FAQ said I need to link my debit card to my account so I logged in and added the debit card to my and made a 2nd purchase for 4 credits and the DC-Unlocker page said the transaction was sucessful and 4 credits were add but I recieved another email saying the payment has been refunded again and when I log in it says I have 0 credits.

Odd, usually after adding card to account verification takes couple of days or even longer.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

OK I will try again in 3 days

Comment

i have paid for huawei frp and temporal boot unlock but my phone is still unlocked

Comment

Originally posted by ayertey View Post
          i have paid for huawei frp and temporal boot unlock but my phone is still unlocked
          So maybe you haven't followed through the guide and did not understand what it does and when it relocks since it's temporal unlock till first restart.

Comment

i was trying to flash my huawei shot x with the APP.DAT and it stuck
            now when am trying to flash it back with the original stock its not working before i learnt to know that my bootloader is lockeed, i manage to create dc account and bought 15 credit for the bootloader to be unlocked
            i connect my phone to the computer in FASTBOOT mode because does the only way dc is recognising my phone, all i see at unlocking interface is FRP and TEMPORAL BOOT UNLOCK, i pressed on that and all my credit is gone but phone is still locked, now i don't have money to purchase another credit, will never dream of buying a HUAWEI phone
            Last edited by ayertey; 2018-10-20, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ayertey View Post
              i was trying to flash my huawei shot x with the APP.DAT and it stuck
              now when am trying to flash it back with the original stock its not working before i learnt to know that my bootloader is lockeed, i manage to create dc account and bought 15 credit for the bootloader to be unlocked
              i connect my phone to the computer in FASTBOOT mode because does the only way dc is recognising my phone, all i see at unlocking interface is FRP and TEMPORAL BOOT UNLOCK, i pressed on that and all my credit is gone but phone is still locked, now i don't have money to purchase another credit, will never dream of buying a HUAWEI phone
              Answered on another platfrom.

Comment

Working...
              X