Payment refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment refund

10/19/2018 12:46:11 AM Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    File to update: ALP-AL00A-BD_1.0.0.58_Board_Software_general_Android_8.0.0_E MUI_8.0.0_05022DUL.dgtks
    Device detected:
    COM5: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM5)

Writing bootloader...
    Writing ALP-AL00A-BD_1.0.0.58_Board_Software_general_Android_8.0.0_E MUI_8.0.0_05022DUL_3.dtwork...
    Error writing Bootloader
    10/19/2018 12:46:44 AM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Looking for a device in force upgrade mode
    No devices detected in force upgrade mode

Looking for a device in fastboot mode

Device found: QMU7N17C26000202

10/19/2018 12:49:15 AM Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    File to update: ALP-AL00A-BD_1.0.0.58_Board_Software_general_Android_8.0.0_E MUI_8.0.0_05022DUL.dgtks

Device found: QMU7N17C26000202

Cannot get IMEI from device
    Build number: :System 8.0.0.38(0310)
    Product model: ALP-L29
    Batery state: 0
    Device not supported
    user accepted update not supported device

Erasing nvme partition
    ERASE partition nvme ...FAILED
    Device not supported

10/19/2018 12:49:42 AM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

l tried with test point usb com 1,,,,,but in the end failed.....l guess l will buy another phone

My username for refund is magenta

Comment

Hello, you are not eligable for refund. You have done repair service on HCU which costs 8 credits, read bootloader code which costs 4 credits and then did frp erase which costs 12 credits on it.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I did all this thing when l purchased 3 days license and no credits. More than this HCU and DC Phoenix showed always something like "done o firmware writed", and in reality nothing was done or writed!!! My phone doesn't boot and nothing was erased, writed..So l guess is not right that you said l am not eligable for refund...

Comment

Originally posted by magenta View Post
          I did all this thing when l purchased 3 days license and no credits. More than this HCU and DC Phoenix showed always something like "done o firmware writed", and in reality nothing was done or writed!!! My phone doesn't boot and nothing was erased, writed..So l guess is not right that you said l am not eligable for refund...
          Correct, now you ask refund for services used and worked. That won't happen, sorry. It wasn't done only because you wasn't doing it right or you did not understand what it does. There is no way to read bootloader code as checked logs of your account from device that doesn't boot, so whatever you did to brick it is on you. And no you are not eligable for refund. Actually you have used more in cost than purchased.

Comment

So..my license expire tommorow...l cant verify right now, but l guess l can still use dc phoenix and hcu...l want to try again

Comment

You can use it until it expires.

Comment

Working...
              X