Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRP still locked after use of DC_unlocker

Hi,
    I spent 15$ to unlock FRP on my Huawei Y6 2017 pro but after successful process FRP is still locked.
    Could you explain a litle bit more wath is temp fastboot unlock i m probably wrongly understand that. For me that mean you will have unlocked fastboot temporarly to flash new recovery like TWRP.
    Regards
    BF

'm user bambolotto43 I made unlock frp psmart huawei fig lx1 gave me unknown error (398) took me 15 credits, but the unlock was not successful, what do I do?

Comment

Originally posted by blairfancy View Post
      Hi,
      I spent 15$ to unlock FRP on my Huawei Y6 2017 pro but after successful process FRP is still locked.
      Could you explain a litle bit more wath is temp fastboot unlock i m probably wrongly understand that. For me that mean you will have unlocked fastboot temporarly to flash new recovery like TWRP.
      Regards
      BF
      Yes, you understand it correctly, for that you had to press "no" on message when it appeared after pressing initial button.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by bambolotto43 View Post
        'm user bambolotto43 I made unlock frp psmart huawei fig lx1 gave me unknown error (398) took me 15 credits, but the unlock was not successful, what do I do?

Credits added back, your mobile with latest security patch not supported.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Yes, you understand it correctly, for that you had to press "no" on message when it appeared after pressing initial button.
          Does it mean i need to pay again ? I don't see any message on that in DC-unlocker tool.

Comment

I added your credits back so no, keep in mind that it's TEMPORARY fastboot unlock and will remain unlock until restart or reset. So after unlock must do whatever you plan to do with your mobile otherwise will have to pay for this service again.

Comment

Working...
            X