they charged me the credits and they did not give me any in my account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they charged me the credits and they did not give me any in my account

Yesterday I tried to buy four credits to unlock the huawey bootloader, but on 2 occasions that I bought by PayPal at 2 minutes they returned the payment to me after I thought about paying directly with my card try several times with a credit card and then with a debit card I tried about 6 times, but on every occasion I said payment rejected so I gave up

but today I received a notification from my bank that I have been charged several times the amount of 4 euro in total I was charged more than 32 euro now I want to know where is that money I want to get it back or give me the credits to my account which I have the same username as here
    I hope and you can help me because this is a fraud and it does not seem fair that this happens

Your payment is refunded, because you use unverified paypal account. For security reasons our system automatically refunds payment from unverified paypal accounts. You need to contact paypal and verify your account. Then our system will not refund your payment
    Contact your bank to find out how long does it take for refunds to reach them.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X