Payment refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment refund

I request for PAYMENT refund. I've bought 4 credits and tried bootloader unlock on Honor 9 Lite LLD-L31 via some commands in CMD and then DC unlocker wanted 15 credits though I've expected only 4 credits according by your list of prices.. Well but so.. I charged another 11 credits.. Proceed then and "Fastboot command fail!" - my credits disappeared without any result.. Later on I found out somewhere on this forum there is no possibility for my phone Honor 9 Lite LLD-L31 to get the code for bootloader unlock. So I request my MONEY back when there is no possibility for doing that and my credits are useless. It was TWO payments - 4 eur and 11 eur..

user name: Relax
    mail: [email protected]

--

I didn't give up and tried your phone app, where unlock costs 4 credits.. So I tried that and again without any result..

user name: bl15933

--

Overally I request for 19 eur refund, diveded into 3 payments
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Refund request formwarded and should be completed within few work days. bootloader code service requires only 4 credits, you clearly havent checked any guide, you havent put phone in correct mode therefore everything for you was wrong.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thank you for your response, I'll confirm when refund will be done.. On second try I've followed guide on your websides, exactly step by step - and got "Not supported/unknown chipset!".. Later on I found this phone is not supported, but doesn't matter now anymore..

Comment

Hi admin,
        Need refund since the flashing process for my bricked phone is not successful. Done with the correct firmware, the phone keeps on unplugging (and now does not charge, but red screen) and cannot continue to complete the process.
        Username: brother_john

See the log (attached).
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brother_john View Post
          Hi admin,
          Need refund since the flashing process for my bricked phone is not successful. Done with the correct firmware, the phone keeps on unplugging (and now does not charge, but red screen) and cannot continue to complete the process.
          Username: brother_john

See the log (attached).
          And why would you flash board software in rescue recovery mode? Why not open dc-phoenix guide that pops after software launch? Refund now completed.

Comment

Refund ok, you can close this thread

Comment

In order not to create the same topic, I will write here. The first one came to your resource since I bought myself a Honor 9i (LLD-AL30).
              I thought that your utility would help unlock the bootloader, but it seemed like something was wrong. As well as the author was replenished at the beginning by 4 then added 11. But unfortunately, your utility cannot unlock my device. I would like to return the amount for the cost of tickets to my bank account since I do not need them anymore.
              Login: lokses
              I can provide additional required data

Comment

Originally posted by lokses View Post
                In order not to create the same topic, I will write here. The first one came to your resource since I bought myself a Honor 9i (LLD-AL30).
                I thought that your utility would help unlock the bootloader, but it seemed like something was wrong. As well as the author was replenished at the beginning by 4 then added 11. But unfortunately, your utility cannot unlock my device. I would like to return the amount for the cost of tickets to my bank account since I do not need them anymore.
                Login: lokses
                I can provide additional required data
                Credits were not spent, so refund was completed.

Comment

Working...
                X