Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testpoint for honor 6x

hi,

test point is not available for honor 6x ? i searched throughout could you please help me solve the honor 6x test point or refund the money.

regards,
    ppawan

Only payments done via paypal/hipay can be refunded.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

oh that's sad ! this isn't mentioned anywhere during the payment mode page, else would have done a paypal instead of crypto. do you guys have a testpoint for honor 6x ??

i had a family emergency (grandmother hospitalized) hence couldn't do try any other methods on the my bricked phone using DC Phoenix, could you please extend 2 days so that i can try other options, apologies for the inconvenience. and your response rate and support is just amazingly well. i really appreciate it.

Comment

All testpoints that are available can be seen on dc-phoenix.

Comment

is it available for Honor 6X, also i couldnt find the DGTKS file for my Honor 6X. could you please help

Comment

could you advise on below issue....

I am able to open the phone and able to Ground the Test point and then connect the phone to PC, however when connecting , PC is not able to read the connected USB, no sound of new usb connected, no new device detected in device manager. tried installing the huawei test point drivers however still phone is not detected on PC, kindly advise.

Comment

If phone not visible on pc at all drivers won't help. Phone pops in device manager regardless you have drivers or not. There is no help for it, you either simply doing it wrong, cable is wrong, pin is wrong or your phone damaged beyond connection via testpoint.

Comment

Working...
              X