Refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund

I bought 15 credits to FRP unlock an ANE-LX1, but the command failed, the device is still locked and my credits are gone. Please refund.

Please let us know your software username.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Please let us know your software username.
      My username is serpbe.

Comment

Refund now completed.

Comment

HI, i have problem, my username, and registered email:

username: initio
          mail: [email protected]

i buy credit, and try to dc phoenix, and lost my credit!

please check the my sessions, huawei firm update, via update app!

i receive error code, and program show: FAILED!

then i buy creditcard via paypal ( paypal email: [email protected] )
          then i failed again, " unknown security pack "

please refill my credit.............................

and then i try SMS buy 7 credit, and then i sending sms, and sending and sending........ ( VERY BIG MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) and i paste here the smspay site shoW:
          waiting, and waiting, but my phone bill show: money sent.................................

the site is freezed..................... plese help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i now successfully downgarded android 7 my p10, and now i will try read the bootloader code...............

all my money lost because try and try................................

please fill back my credit to DC unlock account! i lose credits: 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          and my failed pay SMS: 7 credit........
          very big money, and i cannot read my bootloader code......................................

i show the sms-pay site:
          1. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF SMS message has been received
          2. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF SMS message has been received
          3. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF SMS message has been received
          4. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF SMS message has been received
          5. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF SMS message has been received
          6. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF Waiting for SMS message
          7. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690645635. Price: 704.99 HUF Waiting for SMS message
          8. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690444334. Price: 304.99 HUF Waiting for SMS message

i sent and sent but no receive.............. ( my phone unlimited postpaid........ phone number: +3620 285 5685 )

please add back to me 15 +7 credit to my account!

Comment

Originally posted by initio View Post
            HI, i have problem, my username, and registered email:

username: initio
            mail: [email protected]

i buy credit, and try to dc phoenix, and lost my credit!

please check the my sessions, huawei firm update, via update app!

i receive error code, and program show: FAILED!

then i buy creditcard via paypal ( paypal email: [email protected] )
            then i failed again, " unknown security pack "

please refill my credit.............................

and then i try SMS buy 7 credit, and then i sending sms, and sending and sending........ ( VERY BIG MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) and i paste here the smspay site shoW:
            waiting, and waiting, but my phone bill show: money sent.................................

the site is freezed..................... plese help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i now successfully downgarded android 7 my p10, and now i will try read the bootloader code...............

all my money lost because try and try................................

please fill back my credit to DC unlock account! i lose credits: 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            and my failed pay SMS: 7 credit........
            very big money, and i cannot read my bootloader code......................................

i show the sms-pay site:
            1. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF SMS message has been received
            2. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF SMS message has been received
            3. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF SMS message has been received
            4. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF SMS message has been received
            5. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF SMS message has been received
            6. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690888308. Price: 1016 HUF Waiting for SMS message
            7. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690645635. Price: 704.99 HUF Waiting for SMS message
            8. Send SMS message with the text DAM AA 282476930 to the short number 0690444334. Price: 304.99 HUF Waiting for SMS message

i sent and sent but no receive.............. ( my phone unlimited postpaid........ phone number: +3620 285 5685 )

please add back to me 15 +7 credit to my account!
            15 credits now added back. If your payments do not go through using sms payment you will need to contact them to check more https://www.paysera.com/

Comment

I bought 15 credits to unlock honor 6, but command failed. Device still locked. Refund pls.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaycartana View Post
                I bought 15 credits to unlock honor 6, but command failed. Device still locked. Refund pls.
                You failed to provide any details though.

Comment

You failed to provide any details though.
                  Phone in FRP, i chosed unlock option. Program wrote unknow command etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaycartana View Post

Phone in FRP, i chosed unlock option. Program wrote unknow command etc.
                    Please read previous posts if you do not understand how to request for refund.

Comment

Please read previous posts if you do not understand how to request for refund.
                      I don't understand. I should to say login and email?

Comment

Working...
                      X