Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P8 Lite 2017 - refund request

Hello!
    I tried to get the bootloader from DC Unlocker by forcing the procedure (I put the phone type instead of waiting for recognizing). Actually it didn't recognize my phone at all. That's what I got from the Unlocker:

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1429

Detecting phone :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei phones
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM8

I have the diagnostic ports unlocked, but not the modem (Android Adapter Modem #2).

My phone has Android 8 plus the latest security patch from February 2019. I asked the customer service for a refund, the code I got is completely useless.
    Could you help me?

Attached Files

I can not help you, unless you write your user name.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

My username is eevee

Comment

I see code has been read successfully December 12th. Thank you for wasting my time.

Comment

Thank you for being so polite and kind.
          You didn't get the problem at all. I told you I forced the procedure, but my phone wasn't recognized. I already asked the customer care to help me understand what I did wrong.
          I actually got a CODE by putting the brand and the type of phone into DC Unlocker, but my phone wasn't recognized and all the following steps brought nothing, nothing happened and nothing changed.
          I didn't mean to waste your time, but I was only asking for help.
          Thank you anyway.

Comment

So you did get the code but asked for refund - which makes no sense as whole purpose of that service is to give code.

Comment

Sure, I got the code and no assistance. I'll keep it in mind. Probably I should have stopped the procedure before paying, since my phone wasn't recognized. I was too enthusiastic and optimistic about giving it a try.
              Could you please be so kind to tell me what was wrong with the entire procedure??? Why wasn't the phone recognized? Was is for the security patch??? No one seems to be able to answer me.

Comment

Originally posted by eevee View Post
                Sure, I got the code and no assistance. I'll keep it in mind. Probably I should have stopped the procedure before paying, since my phone wasn't recognized. I was too enthusiastic and optimistic about giving it a try.
                Could you please be so kind to tell me what was wrong with the entire procedure??? Why wasn't the phone recognized? Was is for the security patch??? No one seems to be able to answer me.
                If you got the code nothing was wrong at all. You are not supposed to get any sort of assistance to get the code - its self service, support is only for actual problems.

Comment

Working...
                X