Buy 15 credits and the bootloader is reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy 15 credits and the bootloader is reset

Buy 15 credits and the bootloader is reset. Buy 15 credits and the bootloader is reset. Now it is locked again and it tells me that I have 0 credits. What´s happen??

Make sure you did as instructed in the guide https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-a...one-frp-unlock
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I have done everything as it says in the guide. But the bootloader is locked and I have 0 credits. It doesn't seem fair. Are they going to do something about it?

Comment

It doesn't seem you read the guide since it clearly says it doesn't unlock any bootloader.

Comment

When I say bootloader I mean frp in bootloader mode. I am from Spain and I do not express myself well in English. Will you give me any solution?

Comment

This is what the guide says on first 2 lines:
            >>FRP unlock does not unlock Bootloader!<<

>>FRP unlock does not change FRP lock status in fastboot!<<

Solution for what you ask is on the bottom of FRP guide which already was given.

Comment

You don't give me any solution. So I guess you just want to make money anyway. I have spent 15 euros for nothing. I feel cheated.

Comment

You don't even give the option to put my account back on 15 credits to try again.

Comment

Working...
                X