Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.

Hello, I have the 72hrs full license. I'm trying to flash that FRD-L09, it seems it flashed now after many tries, but I have to write IMEIs and now HCU says "Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller."
    Why? Isn't the license unlimited?

user challengeiii

is this maybe cause I used on another pc on win7 to try if drivers worked?

Comment

It isn't, see under mass usage https://hcu-client.com/user-agreement/
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
        It isn't, see under mass usage https://hcu-client.com/user-agreement/
        ok so it's limited per day and tomorrow (my last day of license) the counter should be zeroed and can write the imei again? right?
        can confirm this please?

also the 3day license is by hours, like it ends after 72hrs exact from the activation e.g. 15:30, not at the end of the third day, right?
        Last edited by challengeIII; 2020-04-03, 04:03 PM.

Comment

well it's another day and it's still locked with limit exceeded.
          Yeah I did many flashes yesterday as the board wasn't flashing correctly...
          How can I know exactly why the account it's blocked? It's because I've reached the 5/day of empty board HCU repair or it's caused by dc-phoenix?

and when these counters resets, at 00:00 or by 24hrs since the hour of the license activation?

I don't understand if I'll be able to repair the IMEI before the end of the 72hrs license or not.
          thank you

challengeiii

Comment

Just to ask since support is now open after the weekend...
            the license above expired and HCU was still stuck into "contact the reseller" till the end of the license days without any chance of using it (maybe even more don't remember exactly).
            Is it normal that it stays stuck like that "contact reseller" till the expiration of the license?
            the terms limitations you linked are set per 24hrs so it should've reset and I should've been allowed to use it the last day I think?

Comment

Yes, your account is in normal state as you have used it's capabilities for your device. 24h is limited to specific device model as you can see only, yours is limited to services you can do as servers do not run on fumes.

Comment

ok so you mean when I tried to write the first board file in test point it was shown as
                Model: hi3650, that's one.
                then after the flash Model: FRD-L09, this is second device
                then i tried another board firmware and it showed as Model: HUAWEI, this is the third?

those are seen as three different devices even if it's still the same physical device?
                just asking for the future...

terms says limits for services are 30/day or Empty board repair is limited to 5 per day.

I guess I got it... I have circa 90 logs, (including the ones where it failed). The failed ones are counted too right?
                Last edited by challengeIII; 2020-04-06, 04:46 PM.

Comment

No, it isn't counted as 3 models in your case, there is limit on services you can use on single device.

Comment

Working...
                  X