Requesting refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting refund

I want refund as its not fitting my purpose of unlocking Order number: GPA.3395-1814-4168-30478
    Order date: Sep 26, 2020 5:59:58 PM GMT+5:30

Please provide details as not fitting your purpose does not fall under refund request policy.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I wanted to unlock honor 4x devices but dc-unlocker app did not identified my phone in manufacture mode here im providing images of it
      only port identified but fail to identify my phone how i can unlock bootloader no option shows i have attached image of it hope you guys understand and provide me refund.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Please send screenshot of your device visible in device manager on pc when it is in manufacture mode. Make sure you put it into this mode AFTER you connect it to pc, not before.

Comment

I followed same procedure as you given but then also my honor 4x not detected by dc-unlocker app to unlock bootloader of my phone. So i request for refund. Images attached for you reference. Thank you
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Does your phone appears under modems section? This phone is so old it should have no problems detecting, make sure you have hisuite installed for drivers not random separate driver pack. Also please mention android version it runs.

Comment

Drivers are installed,Hisuite also installed, but dc-unlocker not detecting my phone but detecting only ports,and bootloader unlock option not coming in your app.android 6.0.1 running.please refund

Comment

Refund can only be done after checking the problem and only if there is no solution, your lack of willingness to check the problem may end up with no refund and no solution.

Please do this:

1. Restart DC-Unlocker software.
                2. Go to Server tab, login (Must press “check log in” before continuing)
                3. Attempt detect your device.
                4. Go to Options tab.
                5. Click "Save log".
                6. Send that file to me, please.

Comment

Working...
                X