Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund Request

Greetings,

I purchased 15 credits in order to unlock the Bootloader of my Huawei P10 Lite.
    I connected the phone using both adb and fastboot, and the message returned was, "This phone cannot be serviced with DC Unlocker, but may be supported in Test Point (software or hardware) by HCU software".

I would thus like to refund my credits, which I purchased via credit card in two different phases, as I was initially told that 4 credits were enough, but the number was then raised to 15 credits.

Regards,
    Emanuele

Nothing was raised, you just did not read on purchase page up to what android you can service this phone with only 4 credits.
    Refund is available, but due to changes in policy by PayPal regarding refunds, taxes are applied. If you see no use in those remaining credits we can do a refund, but you should be aware that refunded amount will be less than you paid because of these changes. Please let me know your decision.

Can only read Bootloader unlock code for it, possible only via software/hardware testpoint, guide: https://hcu-client.com/huawei-bootlo...via-testpoint/
    software testpoint available for devices with up to android 10.0 (downgrade to android 9.0 may be necessary first)

Service works only with time license account, not credits. Price is shown on purchase page when you select correct item to buy

>>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi, I would like to go ahead with the refund. Yes, I'm aware that I will receive less than what I initially paid. I paid with credit card, not Paypal.

Comment

Refund now completed.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X