Refund Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund Request

Hi i bought the DC-Phoenix + HCU (19Eur) licence to fix my bricked Honor 10 , which after normal usage is now stuck in testpoint mode without me doing anything prior to it.
    I tried flashing the board software with no success.
    For more infos i put the uploaded dgtkl file here : https://file.io/eiHLuSqX3Jcy

Payment Method : Paypal
    Transaction ID: 2PL43134UU4061153

Your screenshot not available. Provide your user name.
    Refund as per user agreement is available, but due to changes in policy by PayPal regarding refunds, taxes are applied. If you see no use in those remaining credits we can do a refund, but you should be aware that refunded amount will be less than you paid because of these changes. Please let me know your decision.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi , sorry the link got taken down. I reuploaded it onto Dropbox so it should not happen again :

My username is the same as the forum one : kiryin.
      Best case scenario wouldve been if the phone was fixed but if i can't use it then i have no use.

Comment

There is no screenshot in this link. You need to use loader not board software, after using board software monitor if phone enters fastboot - look in device manager on computer. After that flash normal suitable firmware which runs in device. License extended.

Comment

I tried with using loader this time but it wont write bootloader as you can see in the screenshot. I'm getting the same error with all other files too.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

You got same error with ALL loaders from 970 cpu?

Comment

yes i tried all the loaders for 970 cpu but got the same error. I made screenshots for the others now too
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 5 photos.
              Last edited by kiryin; 2021-08-18, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Are you 100% sure your phone is Honor 10? Maybe it's Honor 10 Lite or Honor 10i, in which case you are using wrong loaders to begin with.

Comment

Yes i'm 100% sure. The model is col-l29 so it should be a honor 10

Comment

I see, well if none of the loaders did fit then either devices internal data completely damaged or something has been changed in it beyond software repairs and needs main board to be replaced in order to bring it back to functioning state. In any case, refund has been completed.

Comment

Working...
                    X