Refund Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund Request

I purchased credits this afternoon just to find out that my modem isn't supported yet. My user id is: tami5601 and I purchased 29 credits using my paypal account. Purchase was made on 8/25/2021. Please advise.

What is your device? Why not check supported models before purchase? You are just wasting money like that
    Refund is available, but due to changes in policy by PayPal regarding refunds, taxes are applied. If you see no use in those remaining credits we can do a refund, but you should be aware that refunded amount will be less than you paid because of these changes. Please let me know your decision.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

The model before the one I have is supported so I just assumed mine was supported. My mistake. I read in the forum there is no plan to support the model I have (Netgear Nighthawk MR5100). So I feel like I need a refund for the entire amount since you can't provide the service I purchased. Very sad because I was really happy to use your service but now am very disappointed.

Comment

As mentioned and as per user agreement refund possible only after taxes if payment was done via paypal, if you do not agree I can't proceed.

Comment

MR5100 unlock, IMEI repair, Band edit now testing available, if you still have a device with you and would like to try it, please contact us via support chat during work hours.

Comment

Working...
          X