Refund request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund request

Hi, I am trying to unlock a P10 lite but failed, possibly because the guide I followed was not very good or I did not read correctly. I might have misclicked in DC Unlocker. I would like to try again with your guide and therefore request a refund of the necessary 4 credits.
    Thanks

Hello, please provide your software user name, if you got an error during any service time, we will be able to add credits back or check for a refund, if no error occurred during whatever service you've used, neither will be possible and will need to purchase credits again to use another service.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply. I assume there was something wrong with the fonts or encodings. The unlock code I got contained unusual symbols, some of which were Greek, as it is my second system language. I would like to try again on an "all english" OS. My username is "hansueli".

Comment

Repeating the same service on the same device costs nothing. Can do it with 0 credits in the account. Only different services will request new credits in which case you will need to buy them again. Since there is no error on the server side when you read network unlock codes, feel free to repeat it again using the same account on the same device.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X