Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refund request

Hello,
    this morning I bought a temporary license for 3 days at € 19. I realized only now that I had made the wrong purchase as I had to unlock the bootloader of a Media pad m3 and with this license it tells me that I have insufficient credits. How can we solve?
    Thank you

Used time license account is not refundable. There is no way that time license gives a message of insufficient credits on HCU as it can be used for any service on that tool for 3 days.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

maybe I explained myself wrong. I made the mistake of purchasing a license for HCU thinking it would also work for DC unlocker. In reality I only needed the credits to unlock the bootloader but not knowing how the site worked I made the wrong purchase. It would also be enough for me to convert the expense I have incurred into credits for DC

Comment

Good morning,
        could I kindly get an answer?

Comment

DC-unlocker has fewer capabilities and less supported mobile devices, so if you can not manage to service the device on HCU there is no way that it will work on DC-unlocker, that is if I understood you correctly of what you want to do. To put it short everything that can be done on DC-unlocker can be done on HCU as well.

Comment

i just need to read the bootloader unlock code of a huawei media pad M3 lite

Comment

Then you need to use HCU. https://hcu-client.com/

Comment

Working...
              X