Refund request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund request

I paid 15€ to unlock my Huawei P8 Lite but it didn't work because it is bricked and the bootloader is locked. I thought DC-Unlocker could bypass that but it can't.
    Could I get a refund please? (user : FPsyche)

Yes, if credits are in the account or you got an error message then a refund is possible. Sadly yours is neither, you also have used DC-phoenix instead of DC-unlocker to unlock FRP which seems you did not know what it is, I can only add back your credits and help you with the problem that you have with your mobile. Since it is bricked you should refer to this guide here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

For the record I know what Factory Reset Protection is and I was aware this was unlikely a solution but I gave it a try after an unsuccessful bootloader unlock attempt (and credits spent) with DC-Unlocker. Indeed I then tried different things more or less controlled.
      My phone can not enter download mode by software neither manually.
      I read and tried the tutorials but I don't find the right file to downgrade.
      So I don't know the next step.

Comment

Build number: :ALE-L21C432B628
        Model: :ALE-L21
        Vendor/Country: 0.5
        Battery state: 1931mv
        OEM backdoor info:
        FB LockState: UNLOCKED
        USER LockState: LOCKED
        OEM get bootinfo:
        unlocked

Process identifier:40433423

Erasing ver .. .
        Getting lock state info...
        Getting backdoor info...

Erasing ver .. .
        Writing rescue_recovery partition
        RESCUE_RECOVERY partition update :FAIL partition does not exist
        Update recovery parttion FAIL

Cannot enter in Recovery mode

Comment

The phone is stuck at Huawei logo.
          I can enter fastboot mode (Vol - + PWR) or fastboot after fake fake bootloader unlocking using test points.
          OEM unlock was OFF in the settings when the phone was booting.
          DC-Unlocker detects the phone in fastboot mode (auto-detect) and doesn't propose "read lock code". It does when I manually select P8 series phone. I tried it this way but didn't work.

Comment

In your case then you should flash it with board software rather than straight with full stock ROM. You can't read any code from bricked mode, that requires manufacture mode not fastboot.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
            X