Need to be unblocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to be unblocked

So I been trying and deleting every thing everything that could possibly be. I have been trying every thing and I did get it to work onetime when i switched to my laptop from desk top. I have 3 or 4 accounts with ten dollars with andrewwuzhere starcrest and falcontheking . i have all three of those accounts locked up with $10 bucks each and yesterday also I got it unlocked but it did not unlock it, it said it did but i think that was due to me not putting in the sim first maybe idk it said device is locked after i put the sim in that one was one the falcontheking account if you could also refund that and unlock that account. I think yesterday thing was cause by flexihub maybe I forgot to deleate that before trying. and the starcrest account i made and put $10 in it and the account was locked before i could even try. for monitering software.

Also just tried again with a new account andrews7 let me buy 10$ went to sign in on the app and said blocked for monitoring software again with out even doing anything. I really need to get this done can you please take off the block I don't care about the refund for the failed attempted, just let me in the accounts it seems they are linked some how from the instant ban, idk

Comment

Your computer runs USB activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from the computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
      Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest using dc-unlocker from another pc.

>>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
      X