Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't in fastboot mode an used my credit for nothing

Hello DC-Unlocker team,
    Today i bought 4 credit to unlock my Honor 8 and it wasnt in fastboot mode when i used them. If i can get them back to retry the unlocking again it would be great.

i can explain more: i pressed the search option it found my phone, but then i shutted it down but i haven't used the search button again and it was still detecting my phone but it wasnt really here because it was down.

Comment

Credits were used to unlock the phone from the network, no error on the service side so a refund was not available. Are you looking for bootloader unlock?
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
        Credits were used to unlock the phone from the network, no error on the service side so a refund was not available. Are you looking for bootloader unlock?
        Yes i Think i missclicked something...

Comment

oh wait a sec i just needed the bootloader code i know what button it is. May i get my credits back so i can get my bootloader code again ? (And i can't pay more because im 13 and my dad created the account to ask for a refund of the credits.)

Comment

And if network unlock is related to SIM card, im not gonna use it because i just wanna install TWRP and LineageOS, my main is a P40.

Comment

Working...
            X