Refund Request: Error writing bootloader, Can't even read phone info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund Request: Error writing bootloader, Can't even read phone info

​​Hi, I've bought 3 days timed licensed (DC-Phoenic+HCU) for EUR19 to fix my P30 that soft-bricked after downgrade from EMUI11 to EMUI 9.
    I have using HarmonyOS Cable to make the testpoint works but after many attempts on DC-Phoenix the result always showing "Error writing bootloader" and can't even read the info via testpoint. Update OEMINFO by TP and Unbrick Using Update Mode method doesn't works either.
    After that I've tried on HCU Client, but the software can't read phone info and always error "Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION." then "Operation Timeout."

I've read tutorial carefully and followed step-by-step but still got the same error.

Please consider refund,

Sorry for my English.

Account: kitsune0530
    Order ID: 1255595
    Paid with: Card via Paddle

Attached Files
    Last edited by Rocky53; 2022-05-08, 12:01 PM.

Unfortunately, time license accounts are not refundable after use regardless of the outcome of usage. Your device runs Android 11 hence the errors that you receive. To unlock the bootloader for your device it should run Android 9. In your case, I can only extend the license or freeze it after extension in case you would need to use it later on.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Unfortunately, time license accounts are not refundable after use regardless of the outcome of usage. Your device runs Android 11 hence the errors that you receive. To unlock the bootloader for your device it should run Android 9. In your case, I can only extend the license or freeze it after extension in case you would need to use it later on.
      Thank you for replying,

how long can you extend my license.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
        Hi, Please freeze my account and tell me how long I have the time left. Or could you save my license 48hrs for next time use please.
        Thank you
        Last edited by Rocky53; 2022-05-09, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Yes, account is frozen and will be extended after you contact us and let us know that you wish to continue using it.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
          X