Paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal

Okay, I need four credits to read the bootloader code on my Huewie Y550.

I have tried to pay by my debit Visa card but the card is registered to a phone number I no longer have. For security a text message is sent and the code is required so I am stuffed. The bank is refusing to change the number as I am overseas for now. I have no other payment method other than Paypal.

Is there any way Paypal can be used to purchase four credits?

No, there isn't. Can only try to make purchase from our resellers then: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Managed to buy 4 credits, got login details. Why do I keep getting this message when trying to login?

Check account status

2022.06.10 09:25:49.786 Start testing servers...
      2022.06.10 09:25:54.803 Servers test finished!
      2022.06.10 09:25:54.803 Test fail!

Operation timeout

Comment

It may be because you are using VPN, or proxy, or it may be related to your ISP, you may also try to temporarily disable the firewall and antivirus before trying to log in.

Comment

No VPN. No proxy server. No anti-virus software or firewall running. Can I ask, can you log into my account using my username and password?

Comment

I have done this but it will not let me upload a .cdf file as attachment.

1. Restart/launch DC-Unlocker software.
            in memo area type - "debugobitas" and press enter
            You should see "OK !" printed back, if so, continue further with steps.
            2. Go to the Options tab and make sure "Enable logging" is enabled
            3. Go to the Server tab, attempt to log in once after error proceed further with the steps below
            4. Go back to the Options tab.
            5. Click "Save log".
            6. Send that file to me, please. Cannot upload log.

Comment

Originally posted by Sign1 View Post
              No VPN. No proxy server. No anti-virus software or firewall running. Can I ask, can you log into my account using my username and password?
              I do not know your log-in data, but if you want me to check it send info via PM to me.

Comment

I've saved a log file as a log.cdf but it will not allow me to send it to you via mesaging.

Comment

Working...
                X