Extradition request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extradition request

I bought a product to unlock the device, but the program does not see the phone, I request a refund, username bl26642

My device appears in the unlock process in the application on p smart 2019 mobile. If its name is in the pc program list, it is not available, it does not see the device when scanning

Comment

Where do you see your device in the device manager on pc please, could you add a screenshot? What android your phone runs on? I suspect you are servicing it in wrong mode.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

What android your phone runs on? I suspect you are servicing it in wrong mode.

Comment

p smart 2019 emui 12
            file transfer mode​

Comment

Your phone either has to be in manufacture mode as per the tutorial accessed from dial-pad if the phone runs the 2018 security patch and android 8.0.0, if any higher version of android, then your phone must be in testpoint mode and it should be serviced on HCU only.

Comment

How to switch to test mode

Comment

You need to use testpoint - short circuit it on your device's board to enter testpoint mode.

Comment

Working...
                  X