I want a refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a refund

I bought a 3-day membership, but I could not unlock the bootloader with any program. I opened a support request 2 days ago, but I still did not get a response. Today is the last day of membership and still no refund. User: eymenkesti

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Refunds for time license accounts are not available unless haven't been logged in with an account regardless you completed your or not your task. However, seeing serverside logs it seems your device runs android 10 and bootloader unlock works only up to android 9 for it as there is no other solution worldwide. In this case, we can only extend your license for another 3 days so you could try it again when your phone is in the correct condition to be serviced.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Are you serious? my device comes preinstalled as android 10 and there is no original rom for android 9. According to the article you wrote, the bootloader cannot be unlocked on android 10, but my phone appears to be bootloader unlockable, and I have already bought this membership relying on it.

Comment

Working...
      X