Account suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account suspended

My account was suspended for "using monitoring software" I had installed wire shark , not sure if that was the issue. I have uninstalled wire shark and rebooted. My acct name is mlrfab19, email is [email protected]. Please let me know what I need to do to gain access to may account.

Thanks

Block now removed, please be aware that usb scanning/sharing software should not be running on computer while you use out tools, otherwise account will get blocked.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

i get the same error "usign monitoring software" i don't know what software account is raven4is

Comment

Originally posted by raven4is View Post
        i get the same error "usign monitoring software" i don't know what software account is raven4is
        Your computer runs USB activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from the computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
        Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest using dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for the same reason may end up with a permanent block.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X