Credits Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credits Missing

I had accidentally purchased 19 credits instead of a timed license, which I then purchased. But now the timed license has expired the credits are no longer visible. Could these please be reinstated, or replaced with another timed license. Thanks

Additional 3 days have been added for you now.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks, much appreciated.

Comment

Unfortunately the dc-phoenix software keeps crashing on Windows 10 while attempting to write to the P20 Pro. In the end I resorted to a dload method to get the ROM I needed back onto the phone
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

From your screenshots it is visible that incorrect drivers are installed for Huawei mobile on your computer, must uninstall and install hisuite, it will provide the correct drivers, just need to make sure it is not running on a computer while dc-phoenix is flashing mobile.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

As this was the first time Windows detected that device type the drivers were not available. They did install, but by then the dc-phoenix app had crashed. Thought you would like to know you need some better error checking at this point to prevent this problem.

Comment

Working...
            X