Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order 1273321

Hi,

I can't proceed with the payment. The app-based payment options do not work on my custom-rom phone. My bank denied a transfer per GiroPay (for this destination). I don't have accounts with one of the local banks that are being mentioned. SafetyPay directs me to a page in spanish and asks for an absurd amount. I don't mind paying with google pay or perhaps with my debit card.

Please advise.

The email address from this forum account is the same as the one that I used to register for theunlocker shop.
    Last edited by Nonsmoker; 2022-12-21, 11:23 AM.

So what happens when you select the google pay option from a website then?

If you can't buy services by any method listed on our website, then you can purchase them from our resellers, full list of them is here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers , choose one, most suitable for you, and contact them.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      So what happens when you select the google pay option from a website then?
      I can't. The link in the notification email sends me to the Paysera page that lists "e-banking" options. The link on the bottom "Go back to www.dc-unlocker.com​" brings me back to the "buy" page. The form asks to fill in data for a new order but it seems that I can't change the payment options for the existing order? It seems best to cancel the order and place a new one with a more suitable payment option. Can you do that, please?

Comment

I see, which means it is not available in your region. Your order is via banking transfer, we have no control over it, nor we can reverse it. It doesn't even show up as finished on our side so it wasn't completed or was rejected - haven't been paid.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Ok, I'll send a message to Paysera and ask them for a cancellation. May I place a new order with a different email address (and a different payment method) and not bother about the first one? I don't want to cause trouble - I just need these 4 credits. :-/

Comment

Nevermind. I clicked the link from within my mobile phone and was surprisingly shown with the option of using a bog standard wire transfer. I used a real-time transfer. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Working...
            X