I would like to get a refund on my purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to get a refund on my purchase

I have bought the 3 day limited license for HCU dc unlocker and dc phoenix. I wanted to unlock my bootloader/get the bootloader code for my Honor 10. It didnt work through dc unlocker, it said i needed to try it throught HCU. So i did. That also didnt work, neither did it after trying to enable testpoint. Im really desperate because im actually living on a budget right now and 20 euros is not insignificant for me. Could you please refund my purchase?
    Thank you very much,
    David

DC-unlocker doesn't support this model only HCU/DC-phoenix. A refund sadly can only be done if the time license wasn't used at all. In your case we could only extend it for you to make further progress and possibly complete the service you wanted to do in the first place. Keep in mind that software testpoint is not guaranteed to work for any device, it is just and option/alternative and in case it does not work one must use the hardware method.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

So there's no possibility for me getting a refund or just getting a part of it back? I didn't know it wasnt supported i just read an online Tutorial which provided a cracked version of the program but i decided to buy it because i dont like cracked things. And as per tutorial i followed everything and it didnt work. I just dont know what to do i spent 20 euros for DC but it didnt work, i only used it one time. Is there anything possible, maybe like getting a bit off the price? Greetings David

Comment

Do not need to pay for it as mentioned, out of goodwill we offer to extend the license for you to complete the service. Just let us know your user name when you want it to be extended. Before that we suggest making sure you can enter testpoint and that your device isn't running higher than 9th android, as there is no solution to unlock the bootloader for higher versions worldwide.

Comment

I thought the device wasn't supported per se? How am I supposed to complete the service when it doesn't work. Or will there be a future update or something?

Comment

Originally posted by DidiTT1234 View Post
            I thought the device wasn't supported per se? How am I supposed to complete the service when it doesn't work. Or will there be a future update or something?
            The device is supported on HCU as told in the first reply. You can't even use a time license on DC-unlocker software for any service/device.

Comment

Ah ok but mysteriously neither HCU nor Dc-Phoenix want to work

Comment

The device must be in testpoint mode for HCU to work with it.

Comment

Can you help me putting it in test point mode with dc Phoenix because it works until a certain step and then stops at the "Updating..... 5%" screen

Comment

There is no guarantee if the software testpoint will work. Are you using a firmware file to put into this mode, which of the provided software testpoint methods are you trying?

Comment

Working...
                    X