Refund or move credits from DCU to HCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund or move credits from DCU to HCU

Hello, I purchased credits to unlock EVA-AL00 with DCU, it stated succesful and removed the credits, but phone is still unlocked. I guess I have to use HCU due to patch Jan 21, but it only allows me to buy another credits. I'd like to either refund the previous credits or somehow move them to buy the HCU 72h. I tried to contact the various support email addresses, but so far no response. User name identical to forum.

Thanks in advance!

With kind regards

What are you trying to unlock on your mobile, please?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Unlock bootloader in order to put new ROM on the phone

Comment

Your credits were spent from the account same as the forum user name here for phone unlock from the network. Sadly they are not returnable as there was no error in service as visible in server logs. What you need to do is to press "read bootloader code" since there is no such feature as direct bootloader unlock for your phone. And use that phone via cmd/adb to unlock the bootloader.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am confused by your answer. If there is no feature for this phone to perform a network unlock, how come I get charged for a non-existing service? Additionally, if I understand it correctly, you would like me to purchase another 4 credits to use the 'read BL code' option, while the instructions on this website state that for Android 8 with the latest security patch this service doesn't work either?

Comment

What do you mean there isn't - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/android-feature-table there is a direct unlock for it. Each different service requires a new amount of credits which that service requires. Everything works, and if it wouldn't you would get an RSA error on the software if your phone would run a higher security patch than 2018.

Comment

Maybe it is a misunderstanding from my side: "Unlock" means to be able to access the phone again, such as what you normally do by entering a PIN or pattern etc, and has nothing to do with the bootloader could that be? In that case I just completely misunderstood the unlock function, I thought that unlocks the bootloader.
              So could you please confirm: For the EVA-AL00 with Android 8 and latest patch it is still possible to unlock the bootloader with DCU and 4 credits using the read bootloader code option?

Comment

If you did the unlock and got no error on the software then any other service for it will also work including reading the bootloader code for 4 credits.

Comment

Thanks for the help and sorry for the misunderstanding!

Comment

Working...
                  X