Please Refund - DC Unlocker Failed with P20 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Refund - DC Unlocker Failed with P20 Pro

Hello, I just purchased a 3 day trial to try and get my bootloader unlocked on my P20 Pro (telus, canada version, which I think is causing issues as this version of phone has a different firmware than the others). My P20 Pro has a unique build number of C792, patch01. The only firmware files I found online were for C900 and SP2C900, which are different from mine, even though the model of CLT-L04 is the same. This Telus model is such an awful device as I'm also stuck on EMUI 8.1.0.116.
    I can get as far as DC Unlocker rebooting my phone, then my phone goes into an update mode, and the software freezes.
    I've tried everything at this point and I'm just saying enough is enough.

Can someone please issue a refund so I don't have to waste time doing a charge back with my bank, as I only bought this for one reason and it did not work.

Here is the info I was able to copy from the program:

Looking for devices by ports
    No device deteced
    Number of devices found: 1
    Number of devices found: 1
    Device authorized
    Name:CLT-L04
    Model:CLT-L04
    Board:CLT
    IMEI:867970030393348
    IMEI1:867970030393348
    MEID:00000000000000
    SN: DXU021851700289​

Username I created are similar.

Thank you, and had this worked, I'd have been fine with the cost!

Your phone is not supported by DC-unlocker because DC-unlocker works only with up to Android 7, you can service your unit only with HCU/DC-phoenix and only via testpoint mode. A refund request has been forwarded and will be completed later during the day as the account hasn't been used (refunds for time license accounts are not available if used, even if you haven't completed the service successfully).
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X