Refund Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund Request

I cant use the unlocker, device not supported but It says its supported on your Page. I want a refund
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

What is your phone model and which android version does it have?

Comment

Hello, my phone is a Huawei Mate lite 10 L21, and It has Android 8.

Comment

Comment

You should be able to read bootloader unlock code by these instructions: https://hcu-client.com/read-bootload...-huawei-phone/

Comment

Thats a Scam

Comment

Not supported chipset

Comment

Refund completed after contacting by e-mail.

Comment

Ok thank you for the refund.

Comment

I cant use the unlocker for bootloader, device not supported but It says its supported on your Page. I want a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyrwo View Post
                      I cant use the unlocker for bootloader, device not supported but It says its supported on your Page. I want a refund.
                      Let us know why you say that it is not supported when you see that it is, and read on the purchase page the correct item to buy and software to use.
                      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Let us know why you say that it is not supported when you see that it is, and read on the purchase page the correct item to buy and software to use.
                        I connect phone to pc open your program and i want read boootloader key but your program wont read bootloader key. I try it for like 6times and nothing. I want refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyrwo View Post

I connect phone to pc open your program and i want read boootloader key but your program wont read bootloader key. I try it for like 6times and nothing. I want refund.
                          "but your program wont read bootloader key." what does it say or do, please send a screenshot.
                          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I dont remember and it wasnt my phone it was my frends phone. He already took it with him.

Comment

Working...
                            X