No announcement yet.

DC-Phoenix cannot connect to Server - bought 2 Accounts with different Logins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC-Phoenix cannot connect to Server - bought 2 Accounts with different Logins

DC-Phoenix cannot connect to Server - bought 2 Accounts with different Logins - No detailed Error-Message - Please help

Hello,

today i bought for my existing DC-Unlocker Account a 30-Day DC-Phoenix + HCU timed license. I had a lot of Errors with the Software. First it didnīt start, after solved the Problems, it crashed many times. After reboot, the software didnīt start anymore. It stucks by Connecting..., than it shows: Cannot connect to Server. Thatīs all. Okay. After reading a lot here, i thought: Maybe blocked, makes no sense but i have to repair my phone, cause my other is broken. So i decided to buy a second Timed License with new User, new E-Mail Adress, same Credit Card. I got the new Userdetails (PW) and took a clean, fresh installed Laptop with W11 64x and started DC-Phoenix with the new Credentials, but same Problem: NO ERROR Message, like Account blocked or fals PW, only: Cannot connect to Server....Can you please fix this as soon as possible. I can only work on Weekend with my Phone and now i can not do nothing and i am shure thatīs not my fault.

My Username with

30 Day License is: houze

and my second Username with

3 Day License is: houzebar

Please unlock (if locked, but i donīt know why itīs locked) or restart Server. Both Accounts work with DC-Unlocker and HCU. (I can log in) But i need DC-Phoenix, itīs really urgent for me.Never had Problems like this in the past.

Thanks in advance,
    houze

I see you were able to log in eventually, if you still face login problems, please let us know. PC locks were removed from these accounts just in case.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X